Friday 19 December 2014

U R My Jaan (2011) DvdRip x264

U R My Jaan (2011) DvdRip

Description:
U R my Jaan is a simple love story about Reena and Akash who're opposites. Staying miles away from each other, still Akash from New York and Reena from Chandigarh are brought together by fate in Mumbai. In their brief encounter, a vivacious & chirpy middle class Reena, who nurtures the dream of making it big in Bollywood, and the renowned, suave & ruthless billionaire Akash, who will go to any lengths when it is his business, manage to change each other's life forever. 
Genre: Comedy | Drama
Rating: 9.4/10
Directed by: Aron Govil
Starring: Mikaal, Preeti and Himani Shivpuri

Release NameU R My Jaan (2011) DvdRIP
Size: 700 MB
Screen Images :- 

Screenshot of U R My Jaan (2011) DvdRip x264
DOWNLOAD RESUMABLE LINK :


1 comment:

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

All Software Free for You